Welcome to Maple Ridge Archery
We are a family oriented club shooting year round with an active Junior Olympian youth program (JOP) offering instruction from certified coaches. We offer shooting for both adults and juniors with instruction for both beginning in October each year.
Our 2017/2018 indoor season runs from October 2017 until April 12, 2018.
Thursdays 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM (coached JOP night, and regular adult shooting)
Sundays 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM (non coached night for adults; newer junior members must be approved in advance of attending on Sundays as it is a non-coached night).
Drop in shooters are welcome.
Drop in fees are (per visit):
- $10 if you have your own equipment, and a valid BC Archery membership
- $12 for non-BC Archery members, with own equipment, to a maximum of 3 visits.
- $20 Try-it night, for those who do not have their own equipment (Max. 3 visits)
Maple Ridge Leisure Centre - Gymnasium
11925 Haney Place
Maple Ridge, BC
Archery at Selvey Park is only open to Club Members and only during our club hours. This is a public park which is allocated to Archery and Cricket on specific days/times.
No archery is permitted outside of our approved dates/times.
Our 2018 Outdoor JOP season is starting on Thursday May 3rd, 2018 from 6pm - 8pm.
Outdoor shooting days/times, May through September:
- Tuesdays 6pm to 8pm: open shooting
- Thursdays 6pm to 8pm: open shooting, and
- coached JOP starting at 6:15pm, May & June only **
- most Saturdays 9am to 3pm: check the calendar to verify dates for open shooting as Saturdays may be booked with tournaments or being used by Cricket
**Parents are reminded that there are bears in the area, and you are not permitted to drop your kids off--you must stay at the park while they are shooting.
Drop ins: $10.00 May - June only
Summer-only membership is available for only $120, valid May through September.
106th Ave off 272 Street
Maple Ridge, BC
Indoor Shooting Location