- Thanks for a fabulous tournament. Well-organized, well-judged, well done!
- --Kelly Taylor
- Thank you to the Maple Ridge Archery Club and all the volunteers! You put on a fantastic shoot!
- Thanks Maple Ridge Archery club for hosting Canada Cup. Your club and volunteers set the standard for shoots, amazing setup and organization.
- I want to give a BIG Thanks to Maple Ridge Archery Club and all their volunteers for a great weekend.
- Finally I have had the time to update everyone on how my long weekend had gone at the Canada Cup in Maple Ridge, BC. I want to thank the club for putting on a fantastic shoot!! I had such a great time shooting and hanging out with my friends! I couldn't have asked for a better weekend.
- Just got home from beautiful British Columbia for the annual 2017 Canada Cup in Maple Ridge! Thank you so much for all the effort and enthusiasm the hosts and volunteers put in to make this tournament so enjoyable, I think that the tournament was just as wonderful as the weather conditions! Team Manitoba definitely had a great time!
- Hi there
Just wanted to write in and say how much I enjoyed my FIRST (and not last) Canada Cup out at your Maple Ridge range. I was a newbie, a tad overwhelmed by it all, but your volunteers and judges made it so much more enjoyable. I soon realized I could go to any judge or volunteer and ask any question (which I did often!) and I would patiently and kindly instructed. If it wasn't for them, I would have been more lost than I already was! It was a great, well-run weekend, with everyone happy and upbeat. As I was packing up my bow at the end, I was already making plans to come back in 2019! Thank you all for such a great experience.
--Lisa Lange (senior women's recurve - 4th place :) )
- I have attend 6 other Canada Cups and this was the best run of them all. The field is first class. The Judges great. for the most part you did not even know they were there. To me that means they are doing a good job because the shoot is not about the Judges. how ever they kept the shoot running on time with in the rules and safely. Can`t ask for more.
- In my eyes the event was terrific. Well run and a wonderful venue.
-- Sandy Watson
- For me to find anything about this event that wasn’t perfect would be difficult.
Walking the empty field in the evening made me realise how much work went into this event and to critise any of this effort would be seriously tacky.
But, knowing the relationship most women have with the washroom I can see where another one at the opposite end, or in the middle, would be appreciated by them.
Registering from the comfort of my living room and receiving personal prompting from the Tournament Organiser…how could it have been any easier?
Being a serious carnivore I could find nothing wrong with the menu. Maybe there were some vegans there, but they didn’t have to put meat on their lettuce and tomato sandwich.
The judges immediately answered every one of my dumb questions with a serious, accurate and patient answer. They were great.
The venue is beautiful and serene. Even the house in the background seems to fit in.
The event was so organized and well thought out! Very well planned, timing was excellent, location was excellent, very clean and extremely beautiful!
Loved, loved, loved the organization!
Wifi on location was a huge bonus and definitely something to try to keep for the next event!
ABSOLUTLY one of the MOST organized shoots I have been too!!! Very impressed and enjoyed all of it!!!
THANKYOU A MILLION MAPLE RIDGE ARCHERY CLUB!!
- The location is amazing, the targets and judges excellent. This was one of the best shoots I have been to.
- because I think it was a really well run tournament.
I just wanted to thank you and all involved for organizing the tourney.
I know they are a ton of work to set up and are very time consuming for all volunteers.
Please pass on my thanks.